Research EVP and distinguished analyst Sarah Burnett will be a key speaker at the IEEE WIE International Leadership Summit held on August 13-15 in Southhampton. During her August 14 session, Sarah will unpack findings from industry-leading research into the capabilities of RPA and AI for enterprises, as well as how they can be combined for advanced automation of business processes.
Sarah’s presentation will highlight:
- The capabilities of the two different types of technologies and how they differ in what they can offer
- Evolution of RPA technology and its development into enterprise-grade software
- How AI technologies are helping extend the scope of RPA, making it easier to apply, use and maintain
- How the two combine to help enterprises automate more business processes
- What the office of the future will look like with a mixed workforce of people, AI and robots
- What the future holds in terms of technology and market development for real life applications of business process automation
About the event
The 2018 IEEE WIE International Leadership Summit (ILS) mission is to empower women to choose their own career path and facilitate the recruitment and retention of women in technical disciplines. Our summit is dedicated to promote women in Engineering, Science and Technology and inspire girls around the world to achieve rewarding careers in engineering.
August 13-15, 2018
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
Sarah Burnett, Research EVP and Distinguished Analyst, Everest Group