Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The RPA market and technology landscape is rapidly evolving. Here at Everest group we have been following the trends closely, collecting unique datasets on the market, and assessing and comparing leading technologies side by side as part of the research. Our latest RPA technology assessment, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Technology Vendor Landscape with Products PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2018, represents the third consecutive year we’ve offered unique buyer insights to our enterprise clients.
Our findings show that the RPA market is rapidly expanding in multiple dimensions – from adoption patterns among industries to evolving technologies that are becoming more rounded and function-rich. Buyer sentiment is also changing. Enterprises have started to view RPA as a primary contributor to their digital strategy instead of a tactical measure. Consequently, technology vendors are striving to continuously evolve their RPA solutions with a host of capabilities to help enterprises achieve strategic business outcomes.
In this webinar we will offer insights into how the RPA phenomenon is evolving, what the changes mean for the buyers, and what to expect in the coming months.
Join us for a one-hour webinar where Everest Group’s experts will explain:
- The key RPA market trends
- The key capabilities to look for in enterprise-grade RPA solution
- How RPA technologies are evolving and what the trends mean for enterprises
- The future outlook for RPA
Who should attend?
Enterprises: CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, CDOs, CMOs, RPA/automation COE heads, and other senior executives leading RPA/automation programs
Service Providers: Head of RPA/digital practice, BPS solutions head, BPS practice head, heads of operations and operations optimization, and other senior executives from BPS and digital divisions
RPA Technology Vendors: CEOs, CTOs, CMOs, Product heads, heads of operations, other senior executives
- Sarah Burnett, Vice President – Research (Europe), Service Optimization Technologies, Everest Group
- Amardeep Modi, Practice Director, Service Optimization Technologies, Everest Group
- Alan Wolfe, Senior Vice President, Everest Group
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Technology Vendor Landscape with Products PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2018
- Enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Adoption | Pinnacle Model™ Assessment
- RPA Implementation in GICs – Learnings and Best Practices
- The Business Case for RPA and Chatbots in Contact Centers
- RPA Futures