Thursday, April 12, 2018 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is all the rage these days; however, while adoption continues to accelerate, myths persist.
In this fact-based webinar, we’ll dispel the five most common myths based on our recent in-depth research into the practices of the Pinnacle (or best performing) Enterprises™.
In this insightful 60-minute session, we will uncover the truth behind these myths and reveal how the best performing organizations are realizing a 50% improvement in operational metrics through RPA implementation, and 30% cost savings on RPA investments.
In this session, you will learn:
- What differentiates RPA Pinnacle Enterprises™ from their peers
- The implications for RPA adoption in your enterprise
- How to begin the journey to drive RPA adoption within your organization
Who should attend?
Enterprises: CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, CDOs, CMOs, and other senior executives leading RPA/automation programs
- Michel Janssen, Chief Research Guru, Everest Group
- Sakshi Garg, Practice Director, Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Alan Wolfe, Senior Vice President, Everest Group