Tuesday, November 14th, 9am CST/Costa Rica, 10am EST/Colombia, 3pm GMT, 8:30pm IST
Many North America-based enterprises and service providers acknowledge and appreciate the strengths of Latin American service delivery, but also consider the challenges around geopolitical and macroeconomic risk as well as talent constraints for next generation skills.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar where our panelists will share their practical experiences of balancing these risks with the rewards of service delivery from LATAM. They will address the following questions:
- How do different delivery locations in the region stack up against each other and globally?
- What are the key factors impacting global sourcing in LATAM?
- What has been the experience of global firms in supporting service delivery? Does it vary by global vs. regional work?
- What are the key perceived risks in LATAM? Which of these perceived risks translate into higher risks for global service delivery?
- What is the expected role of LATAM for both mature adopters and new entrants?
- Which types of digital services can be best supported from Latin America?
Rodrigo Cal, Director – CSC Bridgestone, San José Costa Rica
Gonzalo Arias Echeverria, Former General Manager – Diageo Enterprise Operations, Bogota, Colombia
Mario Tucci, Co-founder – MVD Consulting Uruguay
H. Karthik, Partner, Global Sourcing – Everest Group
Salil Dani, Vice President, Global Sourcing – Everest Group
Who should listen?
Enterprises, GICs, and Service Providers: C-level executives, VPs, and decision-makers looking to support service delivery from Latin America
Country Associations and Investment Promotion Agencies: Senior executives who are looking to better articulate the value proposition of locations in Latin America
Anyone who needs to stay on top of key trends specific to global services industry and Latin America as part of their strategic role