Tuesday, October 24th, 7:30 PM IST, 3 PM BST, 10 AM EDT, 9 AM CDT
Enterprises and service providers are up against unprecedented disruptions as they strive to optimize their delivery locations strategy. A fundamental transformation will be required to align your strategy with rapidly shifting market expectations, delivery models, and talent demands.
Join us as we look into the future of delivery locations strategies, and share our predictions on the roles that various regions/countries will play in your portfolios over the coming years.
During this one-hour webinar we will focus on:
- The various forces of disruption that are driving enterprises to transform their global service delivery
- The fundamental ways service delivery is changing and the challenges it imposes on talent models
- Best practices in locations strategy to bring about a wider delivery transformation
- Predictions about the future of locations strategy and the roles different regions/countries will play
- Key trends and shifts in the delivery locations landscape including new center set-up activity, sourcing models, and key functions delivered
Anurag Srivastava, Vice President, Global Sourcing – Everest Group
Prashray Kala, Practice Director, Global Sourcing – Everest Group
Who should attend?
Enterprise and service provider executives overseeing global services delivery, global sourcing, talent, locations strategy, in-house centers, and global delivery centers that are interested in key developments and trends related to service delivery locations strategy.