Wednesday, August 30, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
“Digital” is the new disruptor in global business, and new technologies are profoundly impacting all forms of business operations. However, the full impact of Digital in Talent Acquisition remains to be seen. This webinar highlights how both enterprises and service providers should approach the digital evolution when preparing their contingent and permanent talent acquisition strategies.
During this one-hour webinar we will focus on:
- Defining digital in the talent acquisition space
- The impact of a digital transformation on process efficiency, candidate and hiring manager experience, and workforce planning and strategy
- Reimagining the talent acquisition process chain
Arkadev Basak, Practice Director – Business Process Services
Vishal Gupta, Practice Director – Business Process Services
Who should attend?
- Enterprises: CHROs, CPOs, talent acquisition heads, HR/talent acquisition/procurement managers responsible for permanent and/or contingent talent acquisition, RPO/MSP relationship owners, global sourcing mangers, and vendor manage
- Service Providers (Primarily MSPs, also RPO providers): CEOs, heads of contingent workforce division, heads of services procurement practice, heads of permanent hiring practice, chief strategy officers, technology/innovation heads, senior executives in procurement, contingent hiring, and permanent hiring practice