Thursday, August 17, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
As most of us know first hand, the global services industry is in the midst of interesting times. Disruptions, such as digital technologies, regulatory changes, and geo-political dynamics are challenging the way services are delivered as well as consumed.
Listen to this webinar to learn more about these challenges and how multiple startups have emerged to fill the innovation gaps with new solutions and platforms.
During this one-hour webinar we focus on:
- The increasing adoption of domestic sourcing
- Current trends in domestic sourcing
- Practical experiences of managing domestic sourcing
- Highlights of the global services market in 2Q2017
Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research Practice
Michel Janssen, Chief Research Guru – Research Practice
Salil Dani, Vice President – Global Sourcing
Sakshi Garg, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
Who should attend?
- Enterprises: C-level and VPs of enterprises engaged in delivery location strategy and location portfolio optimization; decision-makers involved in sourcing model selection; and executives seeking insights delivery and talent strategies in a disrupted world
- Service Providers: C-level and VPs of service providers wanting to understand delivery and talent strategies in a disrupted world, as well as those seeking insights on the global services market’s latest developments
- Startups: CEO, CTO, and senior sales & marketing executives
- Investors: Everybody wanting to understand the latest developments in the global services market