Tuesday, July 18, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Internet of Things (IoT) is among the top three investment priorities for enterprises across industries. However, there are key adoption challenges such as data privacy and security, network and bandwidth availability, platform standardization, and data analytics.
Listen to this webinar to learn more about these challenges and how multiple startups have emerged to fill the innovation gaps with new solutions and platforms.
During this one-hour webinar we will focus on:
- The key challenges faced by enterprises for IoT adoption
- The role startups are playing in transforming the IoT ecosystem
- How enterprises and service providers can work with these startups
- The hot investment areas and who are the leading players
Chirajeet Sengupta, Partner – Information Technology Services
Gunjan Gupta, Practice Director – Information Technology Services
Who should listen?
- Enterprises: CIO, CTO, senior executives and anyone else involved in application and IoT decision making
- Service Providers: IoT heads and managers, and senior sales executives involved in application and IoT decision making
- Startups: CEO, CTO, and senior sales & marketing executives
- Investors: Private equity investors, venture capitalists, and investment bankers in the IoT space