Tuesday, May 16, 2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
View this webinar playback to gain insights on the global services industry. We discuss the latest global service market trends as well as the impact of regulation on the industry. In addition, we provide a unique perspective on the adoption of hybrid sourcing delivery models.
In this one-hour webinar we discussed:
- Trends: How did the global services industry fair in Q1 2017? Which new trends are continuing from 2016?
- Segments: Which new segments drove growth? How and to what extent did new technologies play a role?
- Regulations: What is the likely impact of key regulations, such as visa reforms in the United States, on the global services industry?
- Geographies: How did locations fare given the past year’s many socio-political changes? Why did Nearshore Europe witness a decrease in activity after many years of sustained interest?
- Hybrid Sourcing Delivery Models (Special Topic): What is the adoption of hybrid sourcing models (i.e., BOT, Virtual/Assisted GIC, Joint Venture)? What are the relative benefits and challenges associated with implementing these models?
H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
Salil Dani, Vice President – Global Sourcing
Sakshi Garg, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
Who should view?
- Enterprises: C-level executives, VPs, and decision-makers of enterprises or GICs looking to understand developments in global services space
- Service Providers: C-level executives and VPs interested in understanding the progression of the global services space
- Anyone wanting to understand the global services industry developments in Q1 2016 and the outlook for the remainder of this year