Thursday, April 6,2017 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Service providers are often promising their enterprise clients huge benefits from digital transformation and automation implementations – with the “un-benchmarked” benchmark for automation-led gains as high as 40 percent.
Where do the true opportunities reside? Are the promised benefits truly tied to transformative outcomes? How should you approach your contract with transformation in mind? These are some of the many questions and challenges enterprise sourcing and procurement leaders such as yourself are facing in today’s disruptive market. When making any decision, it’s best to base your actions on facts rather than sales team promises.
While conducting comprehensive contract advisory work and strategic engagement reviews, we have identified the typical sources of value leakage in global services contracts, true implications of next-generation transformational levers, and how enterprises can leverage them to evolve their contracting models.
In this one-hour webinar we discuss:
- Typical sources of value loss in contracts
- The practical roadmap for uncovering “automation-led” benefits
- How next-generation digital levers can create a win-win situation for both parties
- How enterprises are keeping their contracts up-to-date in a highly disrupted market
Sarthak Brahma, Vice President – Pricing Assurance
Abhishek Sharma, Vice President – Pricing Assurance
Who should listen?
- Enterprises: C-level executives, Sourcing and Procurement executives, Category Management leads, Vendor relationship managers, IT and BPO portfolio leads