Thursday, October 20, 2016 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Listen to this webinar playback to gain the insight you need to make sure your location strategy is best-in-class.
Rapidly evolving optimization technologies, changes in customer demands, shifts in operating environments, talent shortages, and continued cost and efficiency-related pressures will require both enterprises and service providers to reinvent their service delivery portfolios.
This one-hour webinar will focus on:
– Key forces shaping the global delivery locations strategy decisions for enterprises and service providers
– Ways global firms are tackling these challenges to ensure survival and sharpen competitive advantage
– Trends and shifts in the delivery locations landscape in the past 18 months, including new center set-up activity across locations, changes in operating risk environments, and Everest Group’s city- and function-level MAP Matrix™ assessments
H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
Anurag Srivastava, Vice President – Global Sourcing
Who should attend:
– Executives responsible for managing global service delivery, global sourcing, locations strategy, in-house centers, and global services centers
– Service provider executives seeking to learn more about key developments and trends in service delivery locations strategies, including the impact of disruptive technologies