Wednesday, April 27, 2016 | 2 p.m. AEST, 12 p.m. SGT, 12 p.m. CST, 4 p.m. NZST, 1 p.m. JST, 9:30 a.m. IST
Register for the webinar
Arkadev Basak, Practice Director, Business Process Services, Everest Group will be a guest speaker on this Ascender-hosted webinar.
Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing (MCPO) within Asia Pacific has been slow to mature, however with growth now outpacing other regions by 5-10%, MNCs need to address what this means for their APAC strategy.
The multiple challenges arising from the diversity of the Asia Pacific region vis-à-vis the traditional disjointed, multiple single-country outsourcing model, is leading to the rapid adoption of MCPO. The market has seen a large number of MNCs (headquartered in the West as well as in Asia Pacific) implementing an integrated MCPO strategy.
This webinar describes the benefits of MCPO that extend beyond cost-savings and into compliance, control, visibility and the importance of organisational alignment.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar in which our experts will discuss:
- The key imperatives and best practices to keep in mind to create successful business outcomes
- Including: organizational alignment, appropriate delivery & technology model, and implementation strategy
- How to weave a business case around MCPO based on a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach
- Why there has been an increase in new deal signing activity among APAC-headquartered organizations
- How MNCs can take a strategic approach to create seamless integration and alignment with broader human capital management systems
Who Should Attend
C-level and HRDs in the region wanting to better understand the benefits of MCPO, and the factors to take into account when developing a business case.
Practice Director, Business Process Services
CEO & Board Director
Ascender (formerly Talent2 HRMS)