Everest Group research analysts to speak about Global In-House Centers, digital transformation, service delivery automation, talent acquisition, and other hot topics at upcoming sourcing events
Senior leaders of banking, financial services and insurance enterprises with responsibility for global services will gather in New York City on May 12 to network and share expert insights on optimizing their global sourcing strategies via new market opportunities. These enterprise professionals will be the exclusive guests of Everest Group at the May edition of the firm’s “On Point Summit Series.”
The topic of the May Summit is “Raising Your Game with Emerging Technology and Talent Trends.” Eric Simonson, managing partner-research, and Jimit Arora, partner and leader of IT services at Everest Group, will host this fact-based debate and exclusive networking event.
***Learn more and request to attend the On Point Summit Series.***
Other Everest Group experts will be presenting at these events in Q2:
- April 20, Orlando, Florida—Sakshi Garg, practice director, participated in a panel session, “Addressing Value, Risk, and Compliance through the offshore GIC Model,” at SIG Global Summit. She shared her insights on the Global In-House Center (GIC) as a hybrid alternative delivery model and present Everest Group’s current research on Global In-House Centers, particularly how they can prove their value and play a more strategic role in the organization.
- April 21 and 22, Hyderabad, India—On the first day of the NASSCOM GIC Conclave 2016, Eric Simonson, managing partner – research, moderated “Accelerating Digital Transformation: The Neo GIC”. On the second day of the conference, Eric presented “Building a ‘Talent on Demand’ Model to Accelerate Business Impact.” Everest Group was the “Strategic Partner” of NASSCOM GIC Conclave 2016 and will serve as Strategic Partner for NASSCOM GIC regional events throughout the year.
- May 10 and 11, Amsterdam, The Netherlands—On the first day of ProcureCon Indirect Europe, Everest Group’s Sarah Burnett, vice president, business process services, will provide a high-energy overview of Service Delivery Automation in the session “How to Implement Automation to Achieve True Cost Savings and Efficiencies in Your Indirect Procurement Process.” On the second day of the conference, Sarah will lead a 40-minute interactive roundtable discussion on automation.
- May 26, New Delhi, India—Rajesh Ranjan, partner, will present a Master Class on Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) titled, “Strategic Shift in Talent Acquisition Services – Rise of Outsourcing Partnership” at the 2016 Annual Ciett World Employment Conference. The conference will focus on the employment and recruitment industry of India.
- June 6-8, Denver, Colorado—Everest Group’s Jimit Arora, partner, IT services, Sarthak Brahma, vice president, pricing assurance, and Hank Satterthwaite, senior vice president, will lead an interactive breakfast workshop titled “Managing Obscure Choke Points in IT Services Contracting” on Day 2 of the ProcureCon IT Sourcing conference.
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing. We are trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. Our firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. Our insight and guidance empowers clients to improve organizational efficiency, effectiveness, agility and responsiveness. What sets Everest Group apart is the integration of deep sourcing knowledge, problem-solving skills and original research. Details and in-depth content are available at www.everestgrp.com and research.everestgrp.com.