Everest Group’s Sarah Burnett and Anurag Srivastava will speak about trends that are re-designing the outsourcing industry and causing organizations to re-think business models at the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association’s Annual Outsourcing Conference on June 16. Topics they will cover include:
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and disruptive technologies – mobility, cloud, 3D printing and autonomous cars – the new space for growth of the BPO & KPO sectors.
- “As-a-Service” – new world’s approach to buying and receiving services to compete in the new landscape and support business operations. How the As-a-Service model works and how it can transform businesses operations.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – a threat to outsourcers, and an opportunity. Clients quest for RPA as part of their intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS). Phantom
- Robotic Process Automation (PRPA) as a tool to remain competitive.
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Scientific Process Organization (SPO), analytics and intelligence – the talent answers with high-end knowledge or judgment to RPA and artificial intelligence (AI) or a new era of collaboration is possible.
In addition, Sarah and Anurag will both be judging the Bulgarian Outsourcing Excellence Awards.