Tuesday, March 29, 2016 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The global services market in Latin America continues to grow at a healthy pace both as a source of demand and as a destination for delivery of a wide variety of services.
However, global services practitioners should remember that this is a diverse region in terms of capabilities, opportunities, and potential risks. As Global In-house Centers (GICs), or Shared Services, and service providers look to expand their presence in the region, there are multiple factors, such as talent profiles, demand characteristics, inflationary pressures, currency fluctuations, and ongoing geo-political issues they must keep in mind.
For GICs, it is imperative to understand the dynamics at play from delivery perspective to ensure they are leveraging the right locations. For service providers, it is additionally important to recognize domestic demand trends to ensure they target the right segments.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar in which our experts will discuss:
- What are the key factors impacting global sourcing in Latin America?
- How do different delivery locations in the region stack up against each other and globally?
- What is current BPO adoption levels within Latin America market and its variation by segments?
- Is pan-Latin America delivery possible? Which segments are best suited?
- What are the future market trends from demand and supply perspective?
Who should attend:
- C-level and VPs of GICs in the region wanting to better understand specific economic, geo-political factors, and specific location considerations
- C-level and VPs of service providers who seek to better understand the dynamics, such as economic, geo-political, and demand/adoption trends, of Latin America to grow their presence in the region
What they will learn
- Key global sourcing dynamics impacting current and future growth in the region
- Adoption trends to weigh when making your next decision
- Unique characteristics of pan-Latin America service delivery
- Location delivery capabilities and considerations
- Rajesh Ranjan, Partner, Business Process Services, Everest Group
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director, Locations Optimization practice, Everest Group
- Mario Tucci, Senior Partner and Co – Founder, MVD Consulting