Thursday, March 17, 2016 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 2 p.m. GMT, 7:30 p.m. IST
As you face the current digital revolution, you’ve likely realized that there’s a dearth of real facts and figures. How much of the digital transformation is real? How much is hype?
For the very first time, we are presenting a comprehensive “voice of the enterprise” to help clarify the true nature of digital adoption trends across Europe and North America.
Join Chirajeet (CJ) Sengupta, Vice President at Everest Group, and Jimit Arora, Partner at Everest Group, as they shed light on:
- Is digital all about Uber, AirBnB, and the consumer app with the sexy user interface?
- What does digital mean for large B2B enterprises?
- What does adoption really look like? What does it imply for the future?
- What separates digital-led business breakthrough from the cute-but-not-so-useful digital “widget”?
All this and much more – don’t miss our webinar on Thursday, March 17, 2016!
Who should attend:
- C-level and VPs of European and North American enterprises seeking to leverage digital technology to better engage customers, create new business models, streamline internal processes, drive supply chain efficiencies, and make IT more agile and efficient
- C-level and VPs of service providers who are seeking to better understand the needs of their customers in adopting digital technologies
What you’ll learn:
- The extent and nature of digital technology adoption among European and North American enterprises
- Key enterprise segments for digital adoption and adoption prevalence
- Key implications for European and North American enterprises service providers
- Jimit Arora, Partner at Everest Group
- Chirajeet (CJ) Sengupta, Vice President at Everest Group