Wednesday, September 16, 2015 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The business community has gone from “it’s nice to have some numbers to back up decisions” to analytics as a must-have component of corporate strategy. The global analytics Business Process Services (BPS) market crossed US$3 billion in revenue in 2014, and it’s growing at 35%.
Not surprisingly, this has spawned highly specialized analytics-focused providers and pushed traditional BPO providers to augment their analytics capabilities significantly.
In this one-hour webinar, we will discuss, from a buyer’s and provider’s perspective, the following questions:
- What is the state of the global analytics BPS market and where is the market headed?
- What type of analytics BPS solutions have witnessed high adoption? How will they change in the future?
- Who are the major service providers in the analytics BPS arena and where do each stand in this intensely competitive market?
- What are the emerging disruptive forces that will shape the analytics market over the next few years?
- Anupam Jain, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Vishal Gupta, Senior Analyst, Everest Group