Tuesday, August 18, 2015 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
The services industry is at an interesting inflexion point with disruptive models. Service delivery automation being deployed alongside traditional models is one growing example.
In the first half of this year, we also saw significant interest in nearshore European locations as Europe overtook Asia for the first time in location activity.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar where our panelists will address the following questions:
- Which theme(s) best characterize global services market growth in the first half of this year?
- Which demand geographies are contributing to market growth?
- Which industry verticals are driving growth?
- Which supply geographies are best suited to support incremental demand?
- What is the market outlook for the remainder of this year?
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Vice President – Global Sourcing
Register for the webinar: