Thursday, July 23, 2015 | 10 a.m. CDT, 11 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Register for the webinar
Enterprises operating in a dynamic economic environment feel the need to transform their business processes and increase agility. Optimization of the accounts payable (AP) function provides one such opportunity. Enterprises can employ a variety of levers to make the AP function lean, but this needs to be done strategically.
While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to transform the AP function, advances in technology, newer delivery models, and standardized processes are creating compelling options for organizations to go down this path with confidence. Organizations that have made this journey are realizing substantial gains in performance including dramatic increase in AP productivity and reduction in AP cost by more than 45 percent.
We invite you to a one-hour Webinar where Everest Group analysts and TCS practitioners will cover the following:
- The case of AP transformation
- The levers required to create a next-gen lean AP organization
- The choices and best practices to achieve that
- A case study on creation of a next-gen lean AP organization
- Katrina Menzigian, Vice President – Research, Everest Group
- Rajesh Ranjan, Partner – BPS, Everest Group
- Barun Ghosh, Head of TAP Platform – Platform Solutions, TCS
- Rudra Sircar, Head of TAP Platform Development – Platform Solutions, TCS
All Webinar attendees will receive a copy of the recently published Everest Group research paper, “Creating a Leaner Accounts Payable (AP) Organization – A Journey to Improve Business Outcomes.”