Tuesday, June 23, 2015 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
As GICs mature and play more strategic roles, they are likely to get more involved in shaping the parent’s sourcing strategy for global services. GICs are collaborating with service providers in various delivery constructs. Some GICs are working with service providers to deliver services while others are managing the service providers on the parent’s behalf. This partnership between GICs and service providers is defined as hybrid sourcing.
In this one-hour webinar, our experts will answer the following questions:
- What types of GICs are engaged in hybrid sourcing?
- Is hybrid sourcing more prevalent in certain functions? What drives the variation in adoption of hybrid sourcing?
- Why do GICs adopt hybrid sourcing? What are its benefits?
- How is the hybrid sourcing model organized and managed by GICs that have adopted it?
- What is the forward looking view for hybrid sourcing?
- H. Karthik, Partner, Everest Group
- Cecilia Edwards, Partner, Everest Group
- Sakshi Garg, Practice Director, Everest Group
Register for the webinar: