Thursday, February 26, 2015 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
In the continuing search for business process cost efficiency, automation is truly the next big thing. It not only promises cost savings, but other benefits such as reduced errors, faster operations, and 24X7 coverage.
In this webinar, we will share our analysis of the technology and the market for automating the delivery of business processes which we broadly refer to as “Service Delivery Automation” (SDA). We’ll do this from both the enterprise and the service provider perspectives. You will also hear from a highly experienced practitioner who has deployed and scaled up robotic process automation (RPA) at Telefónica.
Join us for this one-hour webinar where Everest Group’s analysts and our guest speaker will address the following questions:
- What is SDA and what are the differences between the technologies that it encompasses?
- What is the impact of automation on process efficiency and costs?
- How is the technology being adopted by leading business process service providers?
- What is the outlook for the outsourcing market?
- How are enterprises doing it for themselves?
- Telefónica Case Study
- The RPA journey
- Lessons learned
- Wayne Butterfield, Head of Digital Service Innovation & Transformation, Telefónica
- Rajesh Ranjan, Partner – BPS, Everest Group
- Sarah Burnett, Vice President – Research, Everest Group