Tuesday, February 10, 2015 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
2014 was an interesting year for the global services market. Indications of recovery in some pockets led to the belief that the past tumultuous years are behind us. At the same time, there remain concerns about the nature and quality of demand.
In this one-hour webinar, our industry experts will comment on global services developments in Q4 2014 and review the year as a whole, focusing on the following:
- Outsourcing trends
- Market trends across key industry verticals and buyer geography segments
- GIC market trends and analysis
- Insights into location activity in offshore and nearshore geographies
Don’t miss the special topic… “Global services market predictions for 2015”
Our industry experts will also highlight 2015 predictions for the global services market as well as implications for stakeholders.
- Peter Bendor-Samuel, CEO and Founder
- H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing