Tuesday, November 4, 2014 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
As all global companies know well, the selection of locations for service delivery is a crucial element of business strategy. Key demand and supply trends continue to influence location selection and optimization decisions.
At the same time, adoption of a global network delivery model is on the rise to streamline operations. How can you take advantage of these next generation location themes to optimize your location portfolio?
Join us for a one-hour webinar where Everest Group’s experts will address the following questions:
- What are the key market trends on global locations?
- What are the leading destinations for global services delivery covering both mature and emerging geographies?
- How are leading organizations managing and optimizing delivery from global locations?
- What are the various types of global network delivery models?
- How do companies determine the optimal delivery model that best meets their business goals?
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
Register for the webinar