Tuesday, October 7, 2014 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Impact sourcing (IS) is a business process service delivery model that provides quality and cost at parity with traditional BPO services, but with optimized enhancements such as:
- A qualified, trained, untapped talent pool with skillsets aligned to match client needs,
- Lower attrition rates and higher corresponding levels of employee engagement, and
- Opportunities to fulfil corporate social responsibility and diversity objectives while operating within a traditional BPO framework
The Rockefeller Foundation is aiding the development of the impact sourcing market to help connect high potential but disadvantaged individuals to job opportunities in the services sector. Impact sourcing is a win-win opportunity that not only offers value for business, but also provides an opportunity for individuals to improve their lives, the lives of their families, and communities. As part of this initiative, the Foundation supported Everest Group to conduct a study to substantiate the business case for impact sourcing and profile its current market landscape.
Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn more about the business and social benefits of impact sourcing and how you can integrate impact sourcing into your service delivery portfolio. We will present findings of the research based on 60+ in-depth interviews with organizations that are currently utilizing impact sourcing; and our panel of impact sourcing practitioners will address the following questions:
- Why impact sourcing?
- What services are best for impact sourcing?
- Which locations offer attractive opportunities for impact sourcing?
- What is the experience with impact sourcing?
- How can other organizations do impact sourcing?
- Mamadou Biteye, Managing director, Africa – The Rockefeller Foundation
- Tim Hopper, Responsible Sourcing Manager – Microsoft Corporation
- Mark Pfeiffer, Executive Vice President – Teleperformance
- Jeremy Hockenstein, Co-Founder and CEO – Digital Divide Data
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner, Research – Everest Group
- Shyan Mukerjee, Vice President, Global Sourcing – Everest Group
About the study:
Everest Group, supported by The Rockefeller Foundation, conducted an in-depth assessment on impact sourcing (IS) as a business process service delivery construct. The study presents a detailed, fact-based business case for IS that substantiates the benefits of the IS model for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). Additionally, it sizes the current IS market for BPO work, profiles the landscape, details the business case, and shares experiences of companies through case studies and testimonials. The report focuses on Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, India, and the Philippines. Learn more about impact sourcing.