Thursday, August 21, 2014 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
What is the current state of global services industry so far in 2014? Were the indicators of a strengthening market correct? Several key developments during the last six months pose interesting questions for industry participants.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar where our presenters will address the following questions:
- Which themes best characterize global services market growth in first half of this year?
- Which demand geographies are contributing towards market growth?
- Which new segments are driving growth?
- Which supply geographies are best suited to support incremental demand?
- What is the market outlook for remainder of this year?
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Partner – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing