Tuesday, 27 May 2014 | 10 a.m. CEST Register for the webinar Where are the current service delivery hotspots for IT and BPO? As the global services market moves to a portfolio-oriented model and away from a single destination model, what will the delivery location “map” look like? What are the “next-wave” locations that are likely to be leveraged in the next two to three years? If you have these questions on your mind, join us for a one-hour webinar where the audience will gain a better understanding of:
- What is the current state of global delivery? What locations lead center set-up and expansion activity?
- How are buyers and providers of global services thinking about locations strategy and portfolio management?
- What “new” locations are likely to emerge as credible options to support service delivery?
- What new opportunities do established delivery locations offer?
- What has been the extent of growth in the “onshore” model?
We will also take a look at some sourcing markets that are especially relevant for our TON members. Presenters:
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director, Everest Group
Register for the webinar