Wednesday, February 26, 2014 |11 a.m. EST
Register for the webinar
The idea of adopting outsourcing as part of your global recruitment strategy is rapidly gaining ground among large and global companies. With growth in markets such as Latin America, Asia and the Middle East, multi-national companies are looking for recruiting solutions that address challenges such as how to:
- Standardize processes and procedures across geographies
- Create better integration of a global workforce
- Increase flexibility to address fluctuations in hiring volumes
- Leverage economies of scale
- Attract and hire talent in emerging economies
Supported by the work of Everest Group, this webcast will cover many strategic topics including why there has been an increase in global recruitment solutions, challenges to consider when adopting a global RPO solution, and six best practices to keep in mind when implementing this solution.
Rob Daugherty is the Global Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Leader at Flowserve Corporation, an American multinational corporation and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery. Rob will bring the client perspective to this global recruiting solution and share first-hand knowledge of the lessons learned from successfully outsourcing Flowserve’s recruiting needs.
During this webcast you will learn the benefits of implementing a global RPO including:
- More effective and efficient recruitment processes
- Stronger mechanisms for managing and optimizing your talent pool
- Maximizing the benefits of a solid working relationship with a specialized recruitment service provider