Thursday, January 30, 2014 | 9 a.m CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar document
View the webinar recording
The Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) market may be large and fairly stable compared to other outsourcing markets, but in some ways it still resembles a much younger market.
Competition remains high among all segments of service providers, with the top 25 players representing only 38% of total spending. The market has also witnessed a string of acquisitions in the past couple of years – think Synnex-IBM, Convergys-Stream, Sykes-Alpine Access, and Webhelp Group-HEROtsc. These mostly follow along the trend of contact centers shifting from cost focus to value-added services and an expansion of solution capabilities.
Join us for a one-hour webinar to explore to current state of the CCO market and how this mature market continues to evolve to capture rapidly emerging market opportunities.
- Katrina Menzigian, Vice President
- Abhishek Menon, Practice Director
- Convergys to Acquire Stream complimentary
- SYNNEX Acquires IBM’s Contact Center Business – Canary in the Coal Mine for the CCO Market? complimentary
- Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2013
- Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) – Annual Report 2013: Focus on Customer Experience Management
- Defining and Discussing Contact Center Attrition complimentary
- Eight Habits of Highly Ineffective Contact Center Outsourcing Relationships complimentary