Tuesday, December 10, 2013 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Over the last few years, there has been a tremendous maturation in the capabilities of mid-sized Indian IT service providers. By virtue of being focused, nimble, and highly customer-centric, these service providers are carving out their own space in the market, and taking on the bigger players with equanimity.
In an environment of growing anti-incumbency, where enterprises are increasingly looking for choices beyond traditional providers delivering traditional value, this webinar seeks to share insights on:
- Why are mid-sized IT service providers important?
- How should enterprises position such providers within their portfolios?
- What should enterprises watch out for when engaging with such providers?
Research in Focus
Want to prepare yourself with deeper knowledge of mid-sized Indian service providers before the webinar? Download the 22-page, complimentary report, Mid-sized Indian Service Providers: Stepping Up in Changing Times.
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group
- Chirajeet Sengupta, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Ashwin Venkatesan, Senior Analyst, Everest Group