Thursday, October 24 | 9 a.m. CDT , 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. GMT, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Faced with the challenges imposed by the patent cliff, low drug approval rates, low R&D productivity, and increased competition in the high-volume generics market, the pharmaceutical industry must enable a two-pronged product and channel strategy. The former requires improving R&D productivity and drug approvals through smart analytics and personalized medicine, and the latter requires enabling new-age channels to reach customers. Both require technology as the key enabler across the value chain.
However, is the industry mature enough to embark on a value-chain digitization strategy? Do IT services providers have the necessary capability to partner the industry in taking this next-generation leap? Everest Group invites you to a one-hour webinar that will answer the following questions:
- What is the current status of technology enablement in the pharmaceutical value chain?
- What are the key imperatives within the pharmaceutical value chain that will be the demand drivers for ITO?
- Why should pharma CIOs start thinking about these transformational imperatives now?
Introducing the Life Sciences ITO Performance | Experience | Ability | Knowledge (PEAK) Matrix™: How should CIOs assess their sourcing portfolio and evaluate service providers in the life sciences market?
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group
- Abhishek Singh, Senior Analyst, Everest Group
- Nitish Mittal, Analyst, Everest Group
- Value Chain Digitization in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- IT Outsourcing (ITO) in the Life Sciences Industry – Annual Report 2013: All or Nothing: IT is the Trump Card for Life Sciences
- IT Application Outsourcing (AO) in the Life Sciences Industry – Service Provider Landscape
- IT Application Outsourcing (AO) in the Life Sciences Industry – Annual Report 2012