Wednesday, August 14 | 9 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Did the global services industry recover after the dip in 2012? Were the indicators of a strengthening market correct? How did the first six months in 2013 fare? Several key developments in Q2 2013 pose interesting questions for industry participants.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar where our industry experts will comment on global services developments in the second quarter of 2013 and high-level forward-looking view for the remainder of the year. The webinar will also address changes in Latin American locations between 2012 and 2013.
Don’t miss the special topic… “The impact of appreciating currency on global services market in the Philippines.” While the Philippines continues to attract investments, recent appreciation of the Peso has caused some concerns related to the country’s cost competitiveness and value proposition. We will provide our perspective on this topic and implications for stakeholders.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Vice President – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing
- Market Vista: Q2 2013
- Market Vista: Q1 2013
- Webinar Deck: Market Vista: Global Services Developments in Q1 2013 complimentary
- Global Location Insights: Nearshoring – A Key Ingredient in Global Sourcing Portfolios
- Global Location Insights: January 2013 – Healthcare BPO is a “Hidden Jewel” for The Philippines’ Global Services Industry
- Global Locations Compass – The Philippines