Wednesday, June 26 | 9 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Nearly US$20 billion worth of business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts across HR, finance & accounting, and procurement are up for renewal in the next three years. In a maturing BPO market, organic growth has been the major contributor to different segments of the BPO market in the last two to three years. In fact, contract extensions and renewals accounted for more than 65 percent of finance & accounting outsourcing (FAO) and more than 50 percent of procurement outsourcing (PO) market growth in 2012.
Join us for a one-hour webinar that will provide insights on how BPO clients can drive further value in their next generation of BPO relationships.
- Rajesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group
- Abhishek Menon, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) – Annual Report 2013: Increasing Market Maturity Driving Cost+ Value Proposition
- Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) – Annual Report 2013: The Sun is Rising in the East
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Annual Report 2013 – Dichotomy of Market Exuberance and Subdued Economy
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) BPO – Beyond Procurement Outsourcing (PO)
- Blog | There’s a US$90 Billion Dollar Party Going on – Are You Invited? Advice on Winning Upcoming Outsourcing Contract Renewal Opportunities