Wednesday, June 5, 2013 | 9 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
The healthcare payer market is going to be one of the primary growth engines driving IT outsourcing in the next five years. While payer CIOs and service providers focus on the immediate implications of regulatory mandates, the business side is driving changes that have implications for ITO that are bigger than any we have seen in the past.
As regulatory reform and shifts in the consumer mindset force payers to become more nimble and cost-effective, they need to look at the next generation of IT (e.g., mobility, analytics and cloud) with a greater sense of urgency than any other industry.
When the current heat over reforms subsides, the technology priorities will form six major stacks that Everest Group has identified, most of which will fall under “inevitable” IT spend.
Everest Group invites you to join us for an insightful, one-hour webinar that will answer the following questions:
- What are the beneath-the-surface changes taking place in the payer IT industry?
- What are the trends and opportunities arising out of these changes?
- Why should CIOs start thinking of these transformational changes now?
- How should service providers assess their services portfolios and sales strategies from this transformational change perspective?
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group
- Abhishek Singh, Senior Analyst, Everest Group
- Outsourcing Implications of Payer-Provider Convergence complimentary
- IT Application Outsourcing (AO) in the Healthcare Payer Industry – Service Provider Landscape
- IT Application Outsourcing (AO) in the Healthcare Payer Industry – Annual Report 2012
- Application Outsourcing (AO) in the Healthcare Provider Industry – Is IT the Cure? – Annual Report 2012