Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 9 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
The first quarter (January through March) typically acts as a pace setter for the rest of the year. While 2012 was a tumultuous year, the global services industry in 2013 is displaying signs of increasing stabilization. Transaction volumes remained similar to the previous quarter and service provider financials also improved on a quarterly basis. In addition, activity in the Global In-house Center (GIC) market also continued to remain steady.
Much has happened in the global services market during the first quarter of 2013. As buyers and providers of global services, join us for a one-hour webinar which will cover:
- Outsourcing trends in Q1-2013
- GIC trends and developments
- Change in locations in Eastern Europe between 2012 and 2013
- Overview of the 20 leading service providers
Don’t Miss the Special Feature… Location concentration risk considerations are becoming more mainstream in global services decisions. Risk-mitigating practices adopted by leading companies can serve as guiding principles for the industry. This special feature will focus on the different approaches and potential impact on the global services industry.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Vice President – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing