Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 9:00 AM CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View a recording
A challenging global economy, widespread regulatory reforms, plus the growing SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud) phenomenon are greatly altering the demand profile of IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services in the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) sector.
What does this mean for BFSI outsourcing clients and providers? What are the similarities and differences across the subverticals and functions, and what implications do they have on financial institutions? Should financial institutions take an integrated view to their ITO and BPO portfolios or should they keep them separate? What will it take for a service provider to succeed in this changing market?
A large number of service providers are differentiating themselves through aggressive “verticalization” and “micro-verticalization” to build domain expertise. In the last 12 to 24 months, we have witnessed significant activities in mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and investments in domain solutions and IP.
In this one-hour webinar, our experts will discuss the BFSI service provider evolution across IT Applications Outsourcing and vertical-specific BPO. We will also highlight the Leaders, Major Contenders, and Emerging Players on our proprietary PEAK Matrix.
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group
- Rajesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group
- A PEAK into the Leaders, Major Contenders, and Emerging Players of the Banking BPO Market
- Application Outsourcing (AO) in Banking: PEAK Matrix Provider Landscape – Evolution at Play
- IT Application Outsourcing (AO) in Insurance – Navigating Business Challenges through Technology
- BFS BPO Annual Report 2012 – Strong Growth Post the Downturn
- Report Card for the Indian IT Majors – Pecking Order Analysis of the “WITCH” Group complimentary