Wednesday, August 22, 2012 | 9 a.m. CDT
Current economic and political conditions clearly have had an impact on the global services market.
The number of outsourcing transactions decreased by 7 percent compared to Q1 2012, and the annualized contract value of these transactions decreased by 25 percent. In contrast, Asia is reporting significant growth in delivery centers across global in-house centers, or GICs (formerly known as captives), and service providers.
Much has happened since our last Market Vista update during Q1 2012. Join us for a one-hour webinar that will cover:
- Outsourcing trends in the first half of the year (January – June)
- Insights into location activity in offshore geographies
- Trends and developments in GICs
- Developments in key locations in Latin America
Don’t Miss the Special Feature: Location Optimization 2.0… Leading buyers and service providers are increasingly adopting a more sophisticated approach towards location selection. The special feature examines new trends in location optimization and implications for global companies.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Katrina Menzigian, Vice President, Everest Group
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group