Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 9 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the recording
Increasingly, companies are expanding their global footprint and leveraging multiple locations for service delivery.
Mature buyers and most service providers are typically spread across two or more regions with more than three delivery centers in as many countries. Even though companies have become more sophisticated in location selection, the influence of common myths can still lead one astray.
Are you following myths or facts when making your location decisions?
Everest Group will debunk five common myths in this one-hour webinar. The audience will gain a holistic view of location evaluation, avoid the common pitfalls, and make fact-based location decisions.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Amneet Singh, Vice President – Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group
- Market Vista: Q4 2011
- Market Vista: 2011 in Review
- Perspectives on Tier II/III Cities of the United States as Locations for IT Services Delivery
- Cost Competitiveness of Global In-house Centers (GICs)
- Achieving Next Generation Excellence in the Captive Model
- Global Locations Compass – Philippines
- Global Offshore Captive Landscape and Trends: Focus Geography – Philippines