Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 9:00 AM CDT
Sustained buyer pressure during the recessionary phase of 2009-2010 led to a dip in pricing of IT services. However, there is a widespread counter argument by service providers – that prices need to increase soon.
As a result, key stakeholders in the procurement and sourcing departments are asking:
Should I be prepared to pay more for the same service?
Or should I tell my provider to take a hike?
Everest Group invites you to a one-hour webinar that will cover:
- Common service provider arguments for price increases
- The rationale behind each argument
- Whether these rationale should lead to a price hike or not
The webinar will also include analysis of key trends in the pricing of IT services.
- Ross Tisnovsky, Senior Vice President, Everest Group
- Rahul Gehani, Practice Director, Everest Group
Download the Point of View: