Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. CDT
In 2011 the global BAO market witnessed a healthy growth of 12.5 percent to reach US$5.4 billion in annualized revenue. Much of the significant growth and developments in this mature market can be attributed to growing internal requirements and market regulations such as the U.S. healthcare reform.
It is not surprising that buyers find it increasingly difficult to navigate through these complexities and are looking for the expertise and assistance of BAO service providers. Buyers need to select service providers that bring in domain knowledge, and second-generation buyers need to be more deliberate on their end-of-term strategy to thoughtfully evaluate next generation options.
Service providers need to create a differentiated value proposition to avoid pure price-based competition, as well as build domain expertise, transformational capabilities, and service and technology innovations.
The webinar will:
- Illustrate the current state of the market
- Discuss emerging themes
- Highlight challenges for both buyers and service providers
- Provide an overview of the service provider landscape
- Identify possible differentiation themes for service providers
- Rajesh Ranjan, Research Director, Everest Group
- Sayan Chatterjee, Senior Research Analyst, Everest Group