Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. CDT; 10:00 a.m. EDT; 2:00 p.m. GMT
Currently around US$1.1 billion, the global RPO market is firmly in the “emerging rapid growth” phase of the market maturity curve. However, to ensure that this market realizes its full potential, buyers need to clearly understand the value proposition of RPO and the right way to adopt it. Similarly, service providers need to ensure that revenue growth does not compromise quality or profitability.
Join us for a one-hour webinar that will identify emerging trends, highlight challenges, illustrate the current service provider landscape, and identify some possible differentiation themes for providers.
This webinar will:
- Help buyers make an informed decision when selecting the right service provider that is most aligned with the company’s requirements and goals;
- Help service providers create a differentiated value proposition in the hyper-competitive market; and
- Help the industry advance the value proposition beyond cost and scalability to realize the full potential of RPO.
- Rajesh Ranjan – Research Director, Everest Group
- Sayan Chatterjee – Senior Research Analyst, Everest Group