Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. CDT; 10:00 a.m. EDT; 2:00 p.m. GMT
BPO emerged as the key growth driver in the 2010 third-party financial services outsourcing market with nearly a 50-50 split between ITO and BPO contracts as opposed to a 70-30 split in 2008-2009. In the current economic scenario where financial services companies are reconsidering their cost base, BPO across industry-specific processes in banking, capital markets, and insurance is generating much interest.
Everest Group’s latest BPO report titled Role of Global Sourcing in Financial Services BPO, provides a comprehensive view on mature and emerging delivery locations across the globe as well as analyzes the prevalent sourcing models, drivers, and challenges for global sourcing in FS BPO.
This webinar will help you and your company:
- Evaluate your institution’s current breadth and depth of adoption
- Understand the various sourcing options available
- Assess the competitive landscape of the level of global sourcing adoption across various service provider segments
- Saurabh Gupta – Vice President, Everest Group
- Abhishek Menon – Senior Analyst, Everest Group