Dallas – The RPO supplier landscape is swiftly changing. New RPO suppliers continue to emerge, while existing suppliers gain strength through mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. In such a dynamic supplier landscape, it is crucial for buyers to have a clear understanding of available suppliers that meet their unique needs. In order to compare the capabilities of suppliers, Everest has developed the Everest PEAK Matrix, which will help buyers assess each supplier’s capability along key dimensions such as scale, scope, technological capability, and global delivery footprint.
This report examines the dynamics of the global RPO supplier landscape and its impact on the RPO market. The report gives a summary of the market and the suppliers, while analyzing key areas in which suppliers are trying to create differentiation, and provides an assessment of the delivery capabilities of more than 15 leading RPO suppliers. Lastly, it identifies the key implications of the research findings for buyers and suppliers.
In this report, RPO Supplier Landscape and Capability Assessment, some of the findings gathered are:
- There are 20+ established RPO suppliers in the market
- RPO suppliers are creating differentiation along various dimensions, ranging from geography to process delivery
- The supplier landscape is creating regional partnerships, based on geographic coverage of suppliers, to broaden the coverage of their RPO solution
- Suppliers are expanding into offshore locations to leverage low-cost delivery primarily around back-office recruitment processes
- Who the leaders, major contenders, and emerging players are in the RPO supplier landscape based on market success and overall RPO delivery capability
To read an extract of “RPO Supplier Landscape and Capability Assessment”, purchase the report, or inquire about other research services, please visit research.everestgrp.com, email [email protected] or call +1-214-451-3110.
Additional recommended Recruitment Process Outsourcing studies: