Monday, October 19, 2015 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
You can count on HR analytics to incite great discussions and interest among HR professionals and C-level executives alike. But we often wonder, “Just how much of this is hype and how much is actual adoption?”
To answer our own question we undertook a project to assess the HR analytics scene in Europe – a region where HR is the most strategic and powerful. The findings reveal that quite a few organizations have made a strong and emphatic start on their HR analytics journey, but they are still a long way from fully leveraging its potential, illustrating a patchwork landscape with telltale signs of more activity to come.
Join our one-hour webinar during which we will present the findings of our research, including on-the-ground, successful examples of HR analytics from some of the largest corporations in Europe.
The presentation will be followed by a panel debate of HR analytics experts.
- Arkadev Basak, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Ozgur Akarsu, Senior HR Systems & Change Management Specialist, Turkcell
- Michael Cox, Head of HR Analytics, Nestle
- Faye Holland, Founder and director at Cofinitive and ex-Managing Director of SharedXpertise, publisher of HRO Today, in Europe & APAC
- Andrew Marritt, Founder-People Analytics Practice, OrganizationView
- Sarah Burnett, European Research Vice President, Everest Group