Wednesday, May 13, 2015 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. CDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Plus Market Vista™: Global Services Developments in Q1 2015
U.S. domestic sourcing comes with many advantages: proximity to clients, reliable physical infrastructure, and access to an alternative talent pool, among others. In addition, domestic sourcing creates jobs in local communities where costs are lower than tier-1 onshore cities.
Domestic sourcing has gained a higher profile recently. Why is that? Regulatory pressures are demanding that more resources be onshore. And onshoring balances the location portfolio, alleviating some of the sensitivities around offshoring.
Join us for a one-hour webinar to learn more about domestic sourcing and other global services trends. Our industry experts will answer key questions, such as:
- What is driving the interest in domestic sourcing?
- What are some recent market trends and growingonshorelocations?
- Does domestic sourcing pose a threat to traditional offshore/nearshore locations?
- What are the implications of this domestic sourcing trend for enterprises and service providers?
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Sakshi Garg, Practice Director – Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Anurag Srivastava, Practice Director – Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Market Vista™: Q1 20115 upcoming
- Market Vista™ Q1 2015: Industry and Geography Trends upcoming
- Webinar Deck: Global Services Development in 2014 and Outlook for 2015: Market Vista™ Briefing
- Market Vista™ Q4 2014
- U.S. Onshore Delivery Puzzle – Demystifying Location Selection
- Global Location Insights: April 2012 – Rural Sourcing – An Emerging Alternative for Traditional Outsourcing?