Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | 9 a.m. CDT, 10 a.m. EDT, 3 p.m. BST, 7:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar document
View the webinar recording
Strained revenue growth, low interest rates, the rise of digital consumers, and growing pressure of regulatory compliance continued to adversely affect the profitability of banks in 2013. This has forced global banks to rethink and reinvent their business models as well as technological priorities. Consequently, the service provider competitive landscape is also intensifying as service providers continue to ramp up their capabilities, invest in innovative technologies, form alliances, and acquire strategic targets to address the growing and complex technology needs of banks and financial institutions.
This one-hour webinar will explore the following questions:
- What are current sourcing trends in the banking and capital markets ITO market?
- How is the service provider landscape changing? (Based on our proprietary 2014 Banking Application Outsourcing PEAK Matrix™)
- What are the key business, technology, and sourcing implications of different regulations in North America and Europe?
- How are service providers preparing for and addressing these evolving regulations?
Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary summary document of the “Regulatory Compliance in Banking and Capital Markets – All about Good Data Governance” report.
- Rajat Juneja, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Pallavi Saxena, Senior Analyst, Everest Group
- Kiranjeet Kaur, Senior Analyst, Everest Group