Tuesday, February 25, 2014 | 9 a.m. CST, 10 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. GMT, 8:30 p.m. IST
Download the webinar document
View the webinar recording
The global services industry continued to mature in 2013, leading speculators to believe this past tumultuous year is far behind us. The market remains poised for growth given demand from key industry verticals, adoption of SMAC and other emerging technologies, and increasing traction in Continental Europe.
Join us for an insightful one-hour webinar where our industry experts will comment on global services developments in the fourth quarter of 2013 and wrap-up for the year. The webinar will cover:
- Outsourcing trends
- Global In-house Center (GIC) market trends and analysis
- Insights into location activity in offshore and nearshore geographies
Don’t miss the special topic… “Five Global Services Market Predictions for 2014”
Our experts will also highlight five predictions to help you prepare for and navigate the global services market in 2014.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research
- H. Karthik, Vice President – Global Sourcing
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing