Tuesday, September 24 | 8 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Esteemed panelists from TCS and IBM to provide a “practitioners’ perspective” on the role of emerging locations in global delivery portfolio
Leading buyers and service providers are expanding their location portfolios beyond traditional geographies such as India and the Philippines. While emerging locations provide significant benefits, companies need to manage certain trade-offs. A full appreciation of these benefits and concerns is important for assessing the role of emerging locations in a global delivery portfolio. Join us for a one-hour webinar where our panelists will focus on the following questions:
- What are the key drivers for interest in emerging locations?
- How are leading adopters considering the role of emerging locations in their portfolio?
- What are some of the key trade-offs and challenges?
- What are some of the practical experiences of companies in managing and optimizing delivery from emerging locations?
- Gabriel Rozman, Executive Vice President – Global Delivery Network, Tata Consultancy Services
- Seth Hollander, Manager – Workforce Planning, IBM
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Salil Dani, Practice Director – Global Sourcing, Everest Group