Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | 11 a.m. CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
The 2013 Enterprise Cloud Adoption Survey revealed a series of surprising findings:
- A majority of enterprises plan migration to public or private cloud for nearly every workload type, including ERP
- Cloud buying power is concentrating in lines of business (LOB), not the CIO’s office
- Enterprises increasingly are leaning toward private cloud models, potentially driven by internal “IT marketing”
- Enterprises are more aware of and more likely to purchase public cloud IaaS from Microsoft compared to other legacy IT service providers
- The “low hanging fruit” of SaaS may already have been picked in the enterprise as LOBs are now moving on, focusing on development of custom apps by function or vertical
Join our panel of experts for a one-hour webinar to discuss the current state of cloud-enabled enterprise transformation. Register for the webinar and receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 and 2013 survey reports.
About the Enterprise Cloud Adoption Survey
In 2012, Everest Group and Cloud Connect conducted a first-of-its-kind assessment of the major driving forces behind enterprise cloud adoption. This survey was unique in that it examined the perceived benefits and pain points among cloud buyers and compared the results with those of service providers and third party consultants.
- Scott Bils, Partner, Everest Group
- Chirajeet Sengupta, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Steve Wylie, General Manager, Cloud Connect