Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | 9 a.m. CST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
What does the new year hold for the global services market? In what ways will industry-specific expertise drive service provider differentiation? How will Global In-house Centers (GICs) evolve and what value will organizations expect? What’s in store for cloud and how will the interplay between cloud and traditional IT Services progress?
Our panel of experts will offer answers to all of the above questions and more.
Join us for a one-hour webinar that will cover trends and provide an outlook for 2013 for the following areas:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Global Sourcing
- Cloud / IT Services
2013 Prediction Panel:
- Katrina Menzigian, Vice President, Everest Group (Moderator)
- Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group, IT Services
- Rahul Gehani, Practice Director, Everest Group, Pricing Assurance
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group, Global Sourcing
- Rajesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group, BPO
- Market Vista: Q3 2012
- Webinar Deck: Global In-house Centers vs. Service Providers: Who is Winning?
- PricePoint Q2 2012 Update: Points to Consider in the Pricing of Outsourcing Services
- Enterprise Cloud Quarterly Review: Q3 2012
- IT Services Landscape – Market Size, Trends, and Buyer Insights
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Annual Report 2012: Signaling Towards Maturity
- Procurement Outsourcing (PO) Annual Report 2012: Steadily Marching Forward
- Multi-process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) Annual Report 2012: Continued Reinvention