Thursday, November 8, 2012 | 9 a.m. CST
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
The audience at our last Market Vista webinar largely believed that the 2012 U.S. presidential election will have very little impact on outsourcing market. But before assessing the impact of the election, we should consider how the global services market actually fared in Q3 2012.
Outsourcing transaction activity in Q3 2012 remained lower than third quarters of previous years. In contrast, offshore locations in Asia and Latin America continued to report activity across global in-house centers (GICs) and service providers.
Global services managers need to carefully monitor and analyze these market developments that could serve as a critical input toward their plans for 2013.
Join us for the one-hour quarterly Market Vista update that will cover:
- Outsourcing trends in third quarter of the year (July – September)
- Market trends across key industry verticals and buyer geography segments
- Insights into location activity in offshore geographies
- Forward-looking perspective for the fourth quarter and early 2013
Don’t Miss the Special Feature: Nearshoring is Alive and Kicking! Nearshoring is here to stay and its value proposition has become more compelling than ever before. This special feature examines recent trends in nearshoring and learnings from experiences of global companies.
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Katrina Menzigian, Vice President, Everest Group
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group
- Market Vista: Q3 2012 | Coming soon
- Global Location Compass – Brazil | Coming soon
- Global Location Insights: September 2012 – Location Risks – Perceptions and Mitigation Measures
- Webinar Deck: Market Developments in Q2-2012: Market Vista Briefing
- United States and Canada: Buyer Geography Trends for Q2 2012